WAPI Membership Photo ID Cards
To obtain your membership card you are required to do the following.
1. Ensure that your Subscription has been paid, for the current year.
2. Obtain a recent Passport type digital photograph saved in jpg format.
3. Send your photo as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org - please ensure that you include your full name as you wish it to appear on the Membership ID Card and the address you would like the card sent to within the email.
4. Sit back and wait to receive your Professional Membership ID Card.
5. Please note that as a member of the uk2 e-group it does not make you a member of W.A.P.I. If you want to join go to www.wapi.com and you will receive your Membership Card once your application has been approved.
Please note the new Membership ID Card is not a right of entry, but is of such a high quality as to be perfectly adequate to be used as a means of confirmation of an individual’s identity, as being a member of a Professional Association. The Membership ID Card is to used in line with the Associations Code of Ethics which can be found at www.wapi.com.